Pre-Order tickets are now available via e+(e-plus) and Rakuten Tickets.
Non-Japan residents can purchase these tickets on a first-come-first-served basis!
We will close application when we reached the number of tickets available.
Official Pre-Order Tickets on FamilyMart are now available!
【Official Pre-Order Tickets on FamilyMart (Lottery)】
Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Wednesday, March 21th 2018, 11:59pm
Lottery Result Announcement;
Saturday, March 24th 2018, 1:00pm - Sunday, March 25th 2018, 6:00pm
Status The lottery result will be informed via email, too.
Saturday, March 24th 2018, 1:00pm - Monday, March 26th 2018, 9:00pm
- ☆ Tickets will be purchased and received only at FamilyMart located in Japan.
- * Ticket application will be carried through Ticket Agent e+(e-plus) and its Pre-Order lottery system.
- * At the time of application, e+(e-plus) account registration is required.(Free of charge)
- * Set and allow the email account to receive emails from "@eplus.co.jp" domain in advance.
- * Tickets are not sold on the first-come-first-served basis. Including seat position, all pre-orders are based on lottery system.
- * At the time of purchase, various fees will be applied in addition to the ticket price.
- * Some mobile phones or smartphones are not supported for the system.
- * Due to system maintenance, no application, payment and receiving procedures can be conducted every 1st and 3rd Thursday from 2:00am until 8:00am.
- * Resale of tickets is strictly forbidden. Resale tickets are invalid and might be denied entrance.
- * Contact: http://eplus.jp/qa/
TOKYO (January 10, 2018) – The most influential and popular band across Asia centering around greater China, Mayday kicked off the 10th massive world tour LIFE at Kaohsiung, Taiwan in March 2017 for its milestone 20th anniversary. It has been 3 and half years since the previous world tour NOWHERE, this LIFE tour has set in Hong-Kong with 100,000 audiences, in Beijing with 200,000 audiences, and in Taoyuan, Taiwan with 250,000 audiences. As of 61 shows set in last year, the LIFE tour has broke record in Asia by drawing audiences totaling over a million people.
This world tour has been produced and run by a global team, professionals from varieties of countries such as Taiwan, Hong-Kong, China, USA, Japan and Germany. Moreover, LeRoy Bennett and Seven Design Works, known as “Stage Magician,” who have directed not only Grammy Awards and Super Bowl Halftime Show but also world-renowned artists such as Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Maroon5, Bruno Mars, are in charge of directing the shows.
The LIFE tour with the global team has set not only in Asia but also in the 7 cities in the US and Canada last year, including a prominent venue like Barclays Center in New York where Cold Play, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber have performed. Mayday already announced the shows set at O2 Arena in London, the UK and AccorHotels Arena (ex. Bercy Arena) in Paris, France in this coming March but finally, the band confirms the shows set in Japan, performing at Nippon Budokan on May 19th (Sat) and 20th (Sun), 2018.
The theme of the previous world tour NOWHERE was “End of the world and reborn for tomorrow” and the theme of the latest 9th album History of Tomorrow is “Life is finite. But history of life depicted by friends and family’s love have the infinite possibilities.” This time, the theme of the world tour LIFE includes the theme of History of Tomorrow but meanwhile; it is more like a reconciliation of music, emotion, and “Life.”
Also, it’s not too much to say that the video performances on stage has only attractions - the members of Mayday saving the world like action heroes, with Asia-renowned actors such as Huang Bo and Tony Leung Ka-Fai.
This will be the 3rd time to perform at Nippon Budokan for Mayday. The details of the two shows in Japan as a part of the record-breaking world tour LIFE will be released soon but it’s sure to say that the days you witness the Mayday world tour LIFE in Japan will be the best day of your “Life!”
MAYDAY 2018 LIFE TOUR in TOKYO
Saturday, May 19th 2018
Sunday, May 20th 2018
Nippon Budokan（2-3 Kitanomarukoen, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-8321）
|Price (Tax included)||
Reserved seat S
Saturday, April 21st, 2018 at 10AM in JST (UTC +09:00)
SPACE SHOWER TV